Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back on Track?

Today was my first exercise in 23 days and boy was it hard!

I woke up at 5:30 and got on the treadmill, not really sure what I was going to do. It was the first time of running on the treadmill without following a plan - ie no one talking in my ear and it was hard. And like expected my neck is killing my now because of all the looking down at the screen.

I ran for 1 mile at 4.7 at 1.5% incline
Then walked 2:30 minutes.
Then ran 6 minutes.
Walked 2:30
Ran 6 minutes

I originally had wanted to run a full mile in the second segment but I gave up :(

So the total was 2:25 miles in 29:40 miles. I realize I was putting everywhere that I only went 2 miles, but I am pretty sure it was 2.25.

My ankle was killing me. I turned it in a pothole last time I ran outside. I wonder what damage I did to it. But I am going to just run through it for the next 10 days.

I want to look to see if there is a 5K I can do in December.

Oh yeah, and the eating? It's been horrible, horrible, horrible. I am going to try to eat no sweets/desserts until Thanksgiving. I need, need, NEED to feel better about myself in that department.

No comments:

Post a Comment