Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #44

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 204.4
Current Weight: 204.4
Change Since Last Week: -0.0
Total Change: -27.8
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

I didn't realize I hadn't written anything since last Saturday. I hate not being able to post at work.

Last Sunday was my first official 5K since 1/1/2012 and I did it in 3:30 faster to 34:38. I definitely expected to faster since when I did 3 5Ks back at the end of 2011 those were the first time I had run 3+ miles. And since I have been running further, but not faster, I wasn't sure what I could do.

It has definitely helped since I started using my Garmin and not the voice prompts with MapMyRun - as long as I was running 12:30 miles I didn't alter.

I also worked out 3 times this week! Bootcamp Tuesday and Thursday (I almost didn't get up Thursday, but I figured if I blew it off it would be too easy to blow others off). And I got up on Wednesday and did my Spinning video (circa 1995 on VHS!) I didn't work out yesterday but I really should have!

Tomorrow I am going to TRY to run 6-7 miles, but it has been over a month since I've done 6 miles, so we will see. I am not really feeling the desire to run the 6.66 race, but we'll see.

I also signed up for Foam Fest NEXT June! An obstacle race with mud and foam - sounds like so much fun!

I am also going to try tracking this week - I really need to get my butt in gear with losing weight - I know I said that last week, but it didn't happen. I had a few too many "post race" goodies and then a bag of Oreos was in the house (bought by me) and I had made a no-bake Pumpkin Pie last weekend that no one else wanted to try - I ate a third of it (over several days) before throwing the rest away.

No comments:

Post a Comment