Monday, September 5, 2011

On the eve of a new era....

Last week was my daughter's first day of kindergarten, but that was last Wednesday, with only 1/2 of the class. Tuesday is what I call her real first day of school, and thus I really become a parent of a school-aged child.

It has been a busy last week. As expected my eating was all over the place - we were just too busy, so out of our routine and comfort zone to do anything normal. Throw in 36 hours away which was mainly spent at a country fair and TOM and I stand still at 204.

But I also spent an extraordinary amount of time organizing, purging, cleaning so I feel good going into tomorrow.

I also picked up a new pair of running shoes - my first in a long, long time. I plan on starting C25K on Wednesday.

I am not making any elaborate plans or resolutions or hopes. Just going to take it one day at a time, be more accountable (in a variety of ways) and see what happens.

I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment