Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I will return to Weight Watchers someday.....

The struggles continue. I know, I know, I know I need to buckle down and get back under 190. This past weekend I was 192.8 but went out to dinner both Saturday and Sunday and feeling huge right now.

Weekend runs haven't happened 2 weekends in a row. A week ago was my son's birthday and the weather wasn't great and I wanted to just sleep in....so I did.

I did get out for 4 miles last Tuesday.

This past weekend I planned on 7 miles but wasn't in a rush because we didn't have plans until 2:30, so I didn't hit the road until 9:30. It was freezing and very windy and I really, really didn't want to be out there. I had eaten poorly the night before and that is never a good recipe for a good long run. Literally 2 minutes into my run, during which I considered quitting the 1/2 and wondering if I should just quit running, my mom called with potentially bad news about my dad. I quit my run right then and there. Thankfully it was a false alarm and I could have gone back out and completed (well, started again) my run, but mentally I was done.

But I did get in another 4 miles this morning. 5 am. 13 degrees, wind chill of 6. Hello Spring....


1 comment:

  1. Checking in and totally feeling you. Except for that MA weather. Sigh. I would've had to skip a run in those temps. :/ Good for you!

    ReplyDelete