Saturday, December 7, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #2

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 196.6
Current Weight: 196.6
Change Since Last Week: -0.0
Total Change: -35.6
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

Okay, one week after my 1 year anniversary of WW and I already blew of the meeting :(

Honestly, I was completely surprised by the maintain (but I'll take it!). The scale was high on Friday morning and a stressful day (and stressful week) resulted in a lot of Chex Mix being consumed at lunch time.

The weather forecast for this morning was ice and snow and we've got a long day of activities planned, coupled with the predicted gain and the real need to catch up on sleep, had me turning off my alarm at 3 am.

The beginning of the work week started off well, to compensate for the less than stellar start to the weekend. But per normal, once my routine gets thrown off, I cave. My daughter was home Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday I took her to the doctor (strep), and I had tons of work to do, then we went to see Holiday lights, but not before a stop at The 99. I hadn't had my snack so I overate at the restaurant. *sigh*

I am hoping this coming week should be better. Originally we were going to go out to dinner tonight but we have a kid's birthday party from 4-6 so my husband thinks the kids will get fed pizza there. Tuesday we were going to go to the Cheesecake Factory before seeing Santa, but there was an impromptu meeting with Santa on Wednesday so we don't need to go to the Mall. Sunday could be an indulgent day - making some cookies and decorating the house, so dinner is just going to be a bunch of appetizers I thrown in the oven.

I am going to try to fit in run tomorrow morning. There just was too much to do today to fit it in. I DID get up on Tuesday morning and ran a 5K on the Treadmill! Mentally it was tough, but I got through it. If I can make myself run 5 miles on the treadmill, that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment