Monday, February 3, 2020

Weekend: WW and a Run

Happy 3rd of February - The day everyone seems to be dragging a little bit even if you didn't have anything invested in the game.

I had a great weekend and already wishing it was Friday. Last week was such an insanely long week and I was pretty busy over the weekend so not a ton of time to relax.

Saturday morning I went to Weight Watchers. I was 238.4 at home and 240.0 there :( But that is just the starting point!


The rest of Saturday was spent doing housework. Mainly re-organizing our pantry which is desperately needed. While I didn't do any organized exercise, I was moving a lot. I did end up at Bertucci's with my daughter where I had 2 rolls, salad, spaghetti with meat sauce.


Sunday morning I slept in until 7:30 and did my first run since November 22nd. 3 miles on my favorite rail trail. It was a little slippery with black ice and I was going slow anyways (hello, 238.4 lbs, hello no run since November 22nd) But it felt fantastic. I wasn't thrilled with my pace but it is just the start.

The rest of Sunday was spent doing chores and getting ready for the Superbowl. I could have eaten worse, I could have eaten better:

Drink - 1 cranberry juice with seltzer and lime juice (no alcohol)
Eat: 2 cupcakes and 2 brownies, 1 mozzarella still, few chips and salsa and guacamole, couple chicken wings, buffalo chicken dip with veggies, 2 stuffed jalapenos.

In my effort to move my body every day at 7:20, today was a day to try yoga. While most people do their long run on Saturdays, I do mine on Sundays so Monday is a considered my rest day. But I want to try to do yoga and stretch and move my body in ways I am not used to.

I tried Day 1 of Beach Body's 3 Week Yoga Retreat. I modified quite a bit but it felt really good.




It is almost noon and I have posted this. The day isn't going so great. I had Shakeology for breakfast, but the leftover brownies have been calling my name :( Tomorrow is trash day - While we haven't thrown everything away, I hope to do it tonight.

Spring is next month!

1 comment:

  1. I really felt good when I was doing yoga...and last night I woke up with an arm pain (from a pinched nerve I had a while back)...a pain that went away when I was doing yoga. Think my body is trying to tell me something? Lol

    Throw away the brownies!!!

    ReplyDelete