Sunday, April 10, 2022

4/9/2022 Weigh In

Starting Weight: 272.0 (2/19/2022)
Last Week: 263.6
This Week: 262.2
This Week Change: -1.4
Total Change: -9.9


Of course I am excited about a loss. But I can't help but thinking that the weight should be just melting off at this stage. But I know at my age and 1900 calories a day it's not going to, but slow and steady wins the race.

What was I successful with this week
  • Weighing every day
  • Tracking in MFP
  • Staying within my calorie limits
  • Avoiding processed foods (cookies, cake, ice cream, candy - I did have a few crackers with hummus)

What I could have done better with
  • We had 3 Blue Apron meals and their sodium content was very high and by mistake we got the 4 serving ones (my kids don't eat them) and it was harder to stay on track
  • Complete lack of movement - Maybe getting 3500 steps in a day - I'm not not moving because of mobility issues, it's due to a busy, at desk job
  • No variety of food during the day
  • Not enough vegetables

What I plan on doing this week
  • Cooking meals - no Blue Apron
  • More vegetables
  • More water - I am pretty good, but I think I can do more
  • Proactively add in steps


No comments:

Post a Comment