Monday, September 21, 2015

Weekly Weigh-in #2


Starting Weight: 232.2
Current Weight: 200.4
Change from last week: -0.6
Total weight change: -31.8

The weight I put here is my own weight at home. Last week I was surprised that the difference between my home weight and the Weight Watcher's scale was only 1.0 pounds because at my normal center I was used to a 1.4 or 1.6 lb difference. But this week I weighed in at a different scale and they had me staying the same (ie a 1.6 lb difference).

I was 100% okay with staying the same in their eyes after such a difficult week.

Between soccer games we went to McDonald's and I made pretty good choices: grilled chicken wrap (instead of crispy - difference of 240 calories!) or a Big Mac. I ordered with no fries but my husband wanted extra fries so I did get the meal - I did steal a couple. I had water instead of soda.

We went out to our favorite indulgent meal:
Bread and butter
French  onion soup
Salad
Steak au Poivre
Skillet cookie with ice cream
Lots of wine

I didn't make a healthy choice there, but I am okay with it. I had "pre-planned" my meal and I owned the choices. We go there once a year, so I want to live!

And....AFTER my meeting I ran 6.7 miles because I knew I wouldn't want to run on Sunday. I didn't start until 9 am and it was warm and humid and I was miserable, but I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment