Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cleaning out....

I've been sick, again.....On Thursday February 4th I ran in capris and a short sleeve shirt at 5 am in 55 degree weather. And the next day it snowed. And I caught another chest cold and have been pretty miserable, thought not as miserable as October. But needless to say, I haven't been running since :( It has snowed and iced on and off the last 2 weeks so the sidewalks have not been condusive to running. The kids had 2 snow days, a Friday and a Monday, making for an impromptu 4 day weekend, and lots of Mommy Guilt because I had to work (thankfully from home) those 2 days.

Eating was completely out of control. The scale was saying 215 for multiple, multiple days. Horrifying.

Which brings me to the post title. Cleaning out.

I am trying one of those 3 day cleanses. I've survived Day 1 and today is Day 2. I am working from home because it is the kids winter vacation, but I may work from home tomorrow as well, Day 3, because it is easier to have the supplies here at at home. We will see how today goes. I just want to get under 210 and then work my way back out of the 200s. I really never, ever thought I would be back here :(

The other part of Cleaning Out, is we are finishing our basement, so we are in the process of cleaning it out. We've been boxing things up and the POD arrived and we need to fill it this weekend. Then I need to get one of those 1-800-JUNK people to come over and take away all the crap we decide we don't want.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to let us know what you think of doing the cleanse!

    FEEL BETTER!

    ReplyDelete