Tuesday, February 20, 2018

10,000 Steps

Yesterday was my first day at work with my FitBit. Even though my routine in the morning wasn't normal due to the kids/husband being in bed, thus I arrived at work with less steps than I normally would, I ended up taking 4 walk breaks at work! Around 9,11, 1 and 3 (since I didn't have to run home to kids, I stayed at work for a full day). I think I left with about 7,000 steps. I joked to my manager that I would probably end the day with less than 8,000.

On the way home I had to pick up a new bicycle for my daughter. With today being in the 60s and tomorrow being almost 70, I hope we all can get out for some rides.

Before dinner I took a short 1/2 mile walk on the treadmill to get in some more steps.

After dinner I was helping my daughter set up her fit bit and I noticed I was at 19,990 steps so we walked around her room to see what would happen when I hit 10,000.

I also signed up for Beachbody On Demand. I am no where near ready for 80 Day Obsession, so I am going to try 21 Day Fix. Anything to get my body moving in a different way, even if I heavily modify the routines at first.

This morning I hadn't gotten to re-make the chicken salad my husband ate Sunday night, so I was very tempted to buy today, but I like the streak. So I packed one of my Lean Cuisine pizzas - not great, but better than buying!

And I stepped on the scale this morning - 229.6. But I did it - hadn't stepped on the scale in 10 days. I NEED to do it every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment