Wednesday, February 28, 2018

It's almost March! It's almost March!

I get the most excited for Groundhog Day, but knowing I need to slog through my 2nd favorite month is hard, but February has been pretty kind to us up here in the Northeast! I was so confused last week - I kept thinking it was April. Alas, it's not. And the beginning of March is supposed to be like a lion - but just hoping for now more snow days!

The weekend was pretty low key. A lot of it was finishing up my binge-watching of Downton Abbey - now I am obsessed with that time period in England - I bought a bunch of books that came on Monday and more coming on Friday.

I did make to WW on Saturday - since I hadn't weighed in the previous Saturday it showed me down .8. Yep, the good side of the cycle. But still up 2 lbs from 3 weeks ago :(

I still wasn't feeling great over the weekend, so didn't push myself and do ANY exercise! Not even extra steps.

I am trying hard this week to be good, but it can be hard!

But Tuesday afternoon me and my daughter did Day 1 of 21 Day Fix. I finally set up my dad's computer in the basement so we can work out there. And after the 30 minutes, during which I modified heavily, I wanted more exercise so I rode the stationary bike for 20 minutes (5 miles) while my daughter walked on the treadmill (1 mile). She is at ski club today so it will be up to me to do exercise on my own. I tell myself there is NO reason not to do 30 minutes in my own basement!




1 comment:

  1. let match come in like a lion! It brings us the lamb!!!!!

    You can definitely get the exercise in on your own today!!! I’m rooting for you! And kudos for riding the bike after the video!!

    Celebrate the 0.8 loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete