Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Not really Obsessed Day 1

A friend of mine is starting 80 Day Obsession over and wants encouragement, so about 4 weeks ago I said I would try it with her. In my mind I said I would do the 21 Day Fix again and then the week before do the Little Obsession. None of which happened.

But yesterday came and I knew I needed to give it a try. Not that I am expecting miracles to happen because I won't be doing the Program to a T, but it will get my body moving and I am slowly learn the new moves and most of all it will help me schedule my workouts.

All this week I can be home and working out between 4 pm and 5 pm, so I have blocked off the time on my calendar.

And yesterday was Day 1.

I wanted to quit after 5 minutes. Even though I had had lunch 3 hours earlier, I overate (in a healthy way - Thai ground turkey, a few noodles, bean sprouts ) and I felt sick. And then I felt majorly uncoordinated, but by the end of the hour I learned to modify things my own way and excited for Day 2.

An hour was a long time. Knowing that you do all the exercises once and then go back and do them all again, I could stop at 30 minutes at times if I needed to, though I know that isn't what they want!

When I was done, the rest of my family was out, so I was on my own for dinner. Again, I ate healthy (ground turkey taco meat, spiralized sweet potato, corn, black beans, a little sour cream (light) and a little cheese (not light!) but I ate too much.

Today I am in the office for a while, perhaps the only day this week. I am going to get my steps in and bring a healthy, small lunch!

1 comment: