Friday, May 25, 2018

Better than nothing!

Day 3 was not terrific, but could have been worse - I could have skipped the work out.
I wasn't able to work out at 4:00 pm because I had to finish work before taking my son to his baseball game. I got home around 7:15. I figured I would do Day 3. What I hadn't looked at was that it was a cardio day! The good news was that it was only 40 minutes. I did a pretty good job except I skipped the last section which re-did all the ab work together in 1 workout. I was starving at this point and couldn't imagine being on my hands and knees. But I am glad I did it.

Thursday - Day 4 didn't happen. I was out in the morning at school activities and then had to leave promptly at 4:00 to run a bunch of errands so I wouldn't have to do it this weekend. I came home at 7:00 for a quick bite to eat and then back out. Once I was home and settled it was 9:00. I am not hard core enough to work out at 9:00. Plus I needed to get up at 4:30 to run with a friend.

The run this morning was a little sluggish. We ended up walking (by my need) one of the running intervals. But 3 miles is 3 miles. I hope to get Day 4 done tonight! And tomorrow a walk/hike....in 90 degree weather!


1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! More perseverance than I apparently have! Keep up the great work (and for the record (9PM is way to late to work out, good choice on skipping that one!)

    ReplyDelete