Monday, May 21, 2018

Happy 13 Years

So many times in the last 2 months I've looked at the computer and wanted to write and just haven't, but I figure my 13th wedding anniversary is a good time to do it.






How I long to be 184 pounds again, but I can't even think that. Right now I need to take 1 pound at a time.

Last time we "talked" I was 227 - I was loving WW and eager to go every week. I knew I would need to take 2 weeks off in April, but I would be back at it. But I missed a week even before that....and haven't been back since.

We went on vacation and I was miserable, miserable looking at the pictures. The saving grace was I had been so nervous about the size restraints at Universal Florida and being that made me realize that they didn't mean me! That there were lots, and lots, and lots of people larger than me!.

So today I weigh 230. I put back on my FitBit. I am going to get more active. I am going to drink my water. Baby steps.

Oh yeah, and Friday I went running with a friend. We did 3 miles at 4:00/1:00 run/walk. I was supposed to go yesterday with another friend by she bailed Saturday night- that is probably best - it was almost 70 at 99% humidity when we were supposed to go.

Yesterday I meal prepped and got my work out area organized. Crossing my fingers!

And hoping 1 of the weekend days is nice this weekend so we can get a hike in. Body movement, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    Your right...baby steps are exactly where you need to be right now...and you have this!!! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete