Tuesday, September 11, 2018

What I ate on Tuesday

I am trying to take pictures of what I ate. The day started out being artsy and quickly went downhill.

At 7:30 I gave my banana and vitamin and since I M trying to push out my real breakfast from 9:00 to 9:30 I am adding in a cheddar cheese stick for protein. No Weight Wafchers or light, but actual full fat cheese.

At 9:30 I have 1 cup of Greek yogurt - combination of plain and vanilla (mainly plain), blueberries and a dozen or so almonds (change from granola)


Lunch should be at 12:30 but was later today. Last week when I had leftover chicken I was more full longer but yesterday I had a chicken salad wrap and was starving. I decided to have the chicken salad (chicken, celery, red grapes, light mayo, curry powder) not in the wrap so I could see how much food I was eating. I put some in the wrap. Didn’t finish all the carrots.


With a slightly later lunch and a crazy afternoon I didn’t get in a snack. I had to hurry to eat between 6:30 and 7:30 before an 8:00 pm field hockey game. I wasn’t responsible for feeding anyone else. So I made a taco bowl of sorts. 1 cup leftover pasta, 3 Oz cold chicken, 3/4 cup black beans, queso freso, light sour cream, bit of guacamole, salsa and lettuce. Yummy!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of healthy choices! AND delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious choices. I must try that salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In answer to your questions on my post...first about getting up early...and secondly about intermittent fasting...
    I usually shower at 6am...so I have started by waking up at 5:30....that gives me about a 25 minute workout...no snooze button allowed. And I really do just roll out of bed...quick bathroom visit...throw on clothes...tie up my hair and head to the other room. 5 minute prep time....luckily I wake up easy and don’t need lots of time for coffee and morning rituals. If it goes well maybe I’ll contemplate waking up earlier...but honestly the 5:30 is hard enough and makes me cringe enough!

    Yes I fast from about 9pm until 1pm. We usually Eat dinner late (like 8pm) and since my lunch break at work is 1pm it works well for me. Fell into intermittent fasting accidentally...I just didn’t feel like eating breakfast so early...so I was grabbing something for in the car on the way to work....and I would eat it about halfway to 3/4 of my way to work....and then when we moved I just kinda forgot to take something a few times and figured out that I didn’t really miss it...so I stopped even trying to remember to grab something....when I mentioned it to a friend she said intermittent fasting...so I looked it up and researched it. It sounds like you are pretty much already doing it also...

    ReplyDelete