Friday, November 16, 2018

Then and now...the same

I do exist. It's been a crazy busy fall. But, even though the holidays are starting, our lull period has begun now that fall sports are over.

I'll do more of a re-cap soon. But just a couple of pictures. Me and my husband recently went on an adult-only trip to Disney. And the pictures had me cringing......



But we did run a 5K race while we were there. One that required us to get up at 3 am, without kids!


Here is me 6 years ago. I weigh as much as I did back then. The trip that had me running to WW and losing 50 lbs over 18 months.....and the weight is officially all back on.

I'll be back very, very soon to talk about where I go from here!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you still around!!!! Make the plans and I will be here to cheer you on as you work toward your goal!!!

    ReplyDelete