Monday, December 31, 2018

Bye Bye 2018



Pictures are worth a 1,000 words and this one is the icing on the Cake from Hell. It was taken by my lovely daughter at Christmas Eve. I already felt bloated and gross at the beginning of the meal - stress of the holidays will do that to you!



But overall, we had a wonderful holidays
We went to the Patriots game


We wore matching PJs

We went to the Nutcracker and a Chocolate Buffet

We went to Maine to see lights and trees

We took an impromptu trip to NYC

And I got to take lots of pictures
 
But the fridge and pantry and freezer are cleared out, and except for one final meal (which won't be all that crazy except for the Chocolate Mousse I made), I am ready for 2019 to be here. 2018 was supposed to be great and it wasn't by any means. I am ready for 2019 to be a year of change. More on that to come.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. The line in the sand has been drawn! You have the control to make the changes necessary to reach your goals!

    Now on to the holidays...holy moly girl, you were busy!!! And I LOVE LOVE the shot of your on the Christmas ball!!!

    ReplyDelete