Friday, November 22, 2019

Nothing this week except 8 miles

After a fantastic week last week, this week was a big dud.

I started out last Saturday going to my WW meeting and learning about the new program. I was 230.4 Saturday morning.....And I haven't weighed myself since.

We went out Saturday night to the Melting Pot for my mom's birthday - I was going to try to be good, but went too hungry - I had 3 alcoholic drinks, 4 courses. I drank a lot of water as well, but woke up Sunday feeling so dehydrated.

I had a productive Sunday and did some food prep - cooked whole wheat pasta and sweet potatoes and hard boiled eggs. But really didn't eat well during the week. Work continued to be crazy so I was starting work at 8 am and not getting my work out in. I didn't track. I didn't wear my FitBit, I didn't get in steps. I may have been okay with my water.

What I did do was run 8 miles this morning. I ran incredibly, incredibly slowly. And it was 45 degrees and I was a little overdressed and it was humid so my water went more quickly. But it is done.

Originally I was going to do 9 miles this coming Wednesday, but work is too busy and I always do a second grocery store run the day before Thanksgiving to get the perishables. So I will be doing the 9 miles on Friday. That will help me curb things a bit on Thanksgiving. I don't love Thanksgiving food, but this will be extra incentive to keep my plate to one helping.


And the reason for my Friday run this week? I get to see this tomorrow!


And the week to come? I am not making crazy promises.
-I will have some treats tomorrow but will also try to get in some extra water and I will walk a lot even after my 8 miles today
-Sunday is my big grocery store run so we are in the process of getting stuff out of the fridge to make room for all the holiday stuff, so my normal food haul will be small
-I will get in a run on Monday or Tuesday
-Lots of water, less grazing
-Get on the scale at least once


No comments:

Post a Comment