Saturday, December 6, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in

It has been a long, long time since I have post my weight on a weekly basis. It is high time I start doing it again so I can be accountable to getting back to where I was in September.


Current Weight: 186.2
Last Week Weight: 188.0
Change from last week: -1.8
Highest Weight: 232.2 (12/1/2012)
Total Change: -46.0


I have definitely put in some hard work this week (and TOM came and left the house so that always results in a nice loss), but I still could have done better.


I got some exercise in: I ran the Ugly Sweater Run last Saturday, I ran on the treadmill and rode the bike on Monday, I got up at 4:30 am to run 3 miles with people I had never met. I got a fairly descent number of steps in, though I had a lot of meetings at work so wasn't able to move as much as I would like.


I went out to lunch once during the week - I chose an original size burrito over a small burrito (but the guy was pretty skimpy so it wasn't much bigger than a small!). The rest of the week I ate my normal work foods. I didn't munch while making dinner. But my dinner portions were still slightly too big. We went out to dinner Thursday night after a hectic day of working, parent/teacher conferences and getting our Christmas Tree, so I didn't make the best choices: I had 2 pretzel sticks as an appetizer and I had a Buffalo Chicken wrap with fries - the fries were so not worth it!


Christmas time is in full force and I have a lot of challenges coming up, but I am going to take them one day, one challenge at a time.


Sure I would love to lose 4 pounds in the next 3-4 weeks, but I know that is not realistic. But I would love to be under 185, so I could officially be at 20% loss and no longer Obese.

No comments:

Post a Comment