Monday, December 1, 2014

2 Year Weight Watchers Anniversary

2 years ago, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I walked into Weight Watchers again, weighing in at 232.2 lbs.




Thanksgiving 2012

This was my ah-ha picture from our mini-vacation a few weeks earlier. When we got home the scale was almost 240, 8 lbs more than I was 9 months pregnant with my son.



A year later, down 35 lbs, celebrating another Thanksgiving - 2013



2014 has not brought a lot of weight loss, but a lot of running, the highlight being my first 1/2 Marathon



And our big family trip to Disney. I am trying not to cringe at all the pictures of me



After all, I ran a 5K while on vacation!



And celebrating another Thanksgiving, down 9 pounds from last year.



I am trying not to dwell on the fact that I was down 50 lbs in July (and even 52.2 lbs in September) and am now not even down 45 pounds.

I would love to be back down to 182.2 by the end of the year, but that is just not realistic (I was 188.4 as of this morning). But I am not going to let the next month go to waste. I am going to try to make better choices on a daily basis, but still enjoy a few good holiday events.








1 comment:

  1. I've been out of the loop lately, but was thinking of you recently.

    I'm with you on not letting this month go to pot. You already know I'm up this year and it's been a vex, but it's like my husband reminded me a week or so ago... Look at where we are compared to 10 years ago (or maybe 5..lol)

    You look great and have much to be proud of. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete