Saturday, February 28, 2015

Weekly Weigh in

I made it to my meeting!! It had been 3 weeks and weeks since I allowed the receptionist to tell me I lost. When I know I've gained I tell the receptionist not to say anything.

Weight: 190.2

So close to being back in the 180s!

I ate well at work all week! I went to the grocery store last night and didn't get crap.

The bad news is that I am not racing tomorrow. My dad isn't doing well and with the race being at 11:00 (in the opposite direction of the hospital) it would make for a hard day. So I chose to skip the race (which means I am skipping the whole series) but am going to run with my running group - with some people I haven't run with before. I hope to find people I can run on Sundays with.

We have plans tonight which includes going out to dinner and I am going to try not to get out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment