Monday, September 12, 2016

First few days so far, so good....

This weekend was pretty busy, but over all my eating was pretty good.

After my Weight Watchers meeting I finished up my grocery shopping. I picked out all sorts of healthy food and I had menu planned!

I had to run to my mom's earlier than expected so I made a Shakeology drink to have on the way.

Lunch was egg salad - my mother was over for lunch, so I ate well.

I snacked on good snacks during the afternoon.

I planned on running on Sunday morning and dinner ended up being 'everyone-for-themselves' (my favorite kind!) so I made zoodles and spaghetti.

I was so excited to run on Sunday. I went to bed early, but I did wake up at 4 am which I had been doing all last week. I looked at the weather and saw 95% humidity and turned off my alarm. I just didn't have it in me to put myself through that torture unnecessarily.

Sunday was hugely productive - a lot of organizing the house, getting things ready for the week, and eating well!

I realized I needed  a few items for our meals this week so I went to the grocery store right before dinner, and I was hungry. I could have done so much damage but I did none. And I bought self some beautiful sunflowers - much better choice!



For dinner my husband grilled steak kabobs, asparagus and sweet potatoes. I had 2 helpings which has been my issue this week - too much dinner.

I didn't get my 10,000 steps in yesterday, but I was on my feet most of the day. I didn't have it in me to walk on the treadmill before watching the Patriots on Sunday Night Football. Because of said football game, I stayed up WAY too late. I will try for that not to negatively affect my choices today and I need to get to bed early to get up and run.


No comments:

Post a Comment