Saturday, September 10, 2016

Weigh-in #1 and Where I Am At

A year ago when I went back to Weight Watchers, I was about 20 lbs lighter, so chose not to "Start Again" when they asked. But now that I am only 7 or so pounds lighter than when I re-joined on 2/1/2012, I chose to Start Again.

Today's Weight: 224.8
Last Week's Weight: N/A
Change since last week: N/A
Starting Weight: 224.8
Starting Date: 9/10/2016
Total Change: 0
Height: 5'6"

I am not even going to talk about how I got here or what went wrong or any of that. It is Day 1. Starting over.  I walked into the meeting today and felt fairly good (not good about myself, but good that I was there). The topic was evaluating how the summer went. Let's not even do that! It was a fun summer, but horrible weight wise and exercise-wise.



Notice the hiding....I did that a lot this year (or just didn't have my picture taken at all)


These are the notes I wrote over vacation of what I want to do to be healthier - Baby steps, they won't all happen at once....

Get more sleep
Weight Watcher meetings on Saturdays
Run a long run (5-7 miles) on Sundays
Weigh myself daily and record it in Excel on my computer - this is the only way it works for me
Drink lots of water - Don't drink alcohol or soda
Don't buy my lunch
Don't over eat when my kids get off the bus (this was a HUGE component of my weight-gain in the last year)
No eating while making dinner
1 serving at dinner

You don't see anything about tracking - I've never been a big tracker - I may do it, I may not.

Bring on the week - this past one has been very stressful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment