Friday, February 17, 2017

Catching up

It's been a week since I wrote, which is never good. It's been a rough week all around.

After my rough Friday, Saturday was a snowy one. I had already decided not to go to Weight Watchers, which was smart - the roads were slick. But I did get a lot accomplished around the house. Late in the afternoon I did get out for some retail therapy :)

Sunday was snowing, yet again, but I needed to get my run in. It has been 2-3 years since I've run out in the snow - it was beautiful and not too slick. I ran 5 miles around my neighborhood.


Monday was another snow day for the kids - 2 in 3 days of school.

Tuesday was my mammogram. I had one a few years ago but never a repeat one. It was quick and not too painful. Wednesday they called and said they wanted me to come back in for some more scans and an ultrasound. I was completely freaking out. This had happened last time, and I know it happens often, but still. So I had an appointment for next Tuesday. But then Thursday they called back and said they had received my scans from the old hospital and I did NOT need to come back for another year. Serious happy dance!!!

Yesterday we also got out final invoice for our family room project - 2100 less than expected. More happy dancing!

Tuesday I ran 2 miles on the treadmill - Mentally I just couldn't make myself do 3. Tuesday we started a 10K/day Step Challenge at work. I've gotten my steps in all 3 days. Though yesterday I just walked instead of ran - which means I need to sneak downstairs now and get 3 miles in.

Eating has been so poor. I am just hoping for a maintain tomorrow in WW, but it could be another gain :(

One of the things on my To Do list for this weekend (okay, it's been on my To Do list for 2 weeks) is to try out our exercise bike. I am eager to see if I can make it get steps in while riding it!

I need to get in 5 miles on Sunday. It is supposed to be almost 50, but we've gotten so much snow in the last 9 days that the snowbanks are high so a little dangerous. But I will try to find a quiet neighborhood to run in.

I did a mini-purge in the kitchen this morning. I just need there not to be junk in this house. Not great seeing that we are going into the kids' vacation week, but my husband is taking them lot of places the 1st 3 weekdays so they can eat their junk out of the house!

Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment