Saturday, February 18, 2017

February 18, 2017 Weigh-in

Starting Weight: 230.4
This Week's Weight: 228.6
Total Change From Last Week: +0.2
Total Change: -1.8
Height: 5'6"
Highest Non-Pregnancy Weight: 232.2

I made it back into the meeting room this week after the snow day last week.

A lot of what we talked about was purging stuff out of your pantry and closet. I was sadly reminded that when I lost the 50 lbs I finally gave away all my size 18 and XL clothing. It felt so good at the time. And since then, since I've been regaining, how awful it has been to have to buy new clothes or have very few clothes.  And reminded me that I really need to step up my game to be able to fit into the clothes that I bought for the cruise just last year.

 Today's activities will be cleaning my kids rooms and putting the final touches on the basement and then I think I am doing organizing for the time....oh yeah, and I need to start making clothing lists for the kids for the spring :)



1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat with clothes...I got rid of smaller ones and then had to rebuy when I gained and I've only bought the barest minimum of clothes to make it!!!

    ReplyDelete