Thursday, March 1, 2018

A now it is March....and no work out yesterday

It is another beautiful day here in Massachusetts. Tomorrow will be another story. But for today, we will enjoy the nice weather, because no nice weather is coming in the foreseeable future.

No, I did not work out last night without my daughter. I was sore! I know you can work out if you are sore - but I never have! This is definitely something I need to start doing.
Also, part of my excuse was that while downloading my book for Book Club, I saw a title for a chick lit Christmas book - I have bought plenty of them in the past, and I usually read them in the fall, but I was in the mood for something light before digging into something less unlifting. If I wasn't going to do my workout, I should have at least walked on the treadmill and read. Excuses, excuses.

But not looking back, just looking forward. Easter will be here in a month!! It needs to be a good month for me exercise and eating wise because our tropical vacation will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment