Friday, June 1, 2018

June 1st

Here I go again ....
Pretty much I've done nothing in the last week, nothing good. No running, no workouts, but plenty of poor eating. Hello ovulation time.

But I decided to start using some tools to keep tracking - not just tracking food.









Ive had this App HabitMaster for a while, so I decided I would try it again.
Yesterday I bought my lunch (for the first time in a while) along with a soda, so I'll start a streak there.

Healthy Snacks is my way to try to eliminate the afternoon weight gain, which is where all my weight gain has happened this year. I've got to nip that in the butt.

Water - I've definitely found that my water intake has been lacking which makes me feel like crap. I have 3 20 oz water bottles I rotate - I just want to make sure I get them in -
1) Before I leave the house
2) Before I get to work
3) AM
4) PM
5) Dinner/After (but not too late - that was an opposite issue I was having - drinking too late = waking up in the middle of the night

Asleep by 10:00 - Sleep is so important and I have definitely felt better when I've been diligent about turning out the light at 10:00 - I just haven't been getting up early to work out. But once the end of June happens, I should be able to be getting a work out in consistently.

Weigh in every day/Eat and Proud of Myself go hand in hand. I only weigh myself if I know I am going to see positive results. I will  only see positive results if I eat well. Well, I haven't been weighing myself because I haven't been eating well. I need to eat every day like I know i am going to weigh myself the next morning.

Tracking - like tracking my habits, I need to get back to tracking food - even if it is ugly (which hopefully it won't be)

Deliberate 3 1000 step breaks - I've been so busy at work that despite wearing my fitbit, I haven't been getting up at all (hence also the lack of water as well). I am no longer working with my walking buddy, so I need to make sure I do this - 9:00 (ie before I settle for the day), 11:00 and 1:00 is what I will aim for. Once the end of June happens I will need to do more because I won't have the walk to the bus stop to add steps, but I will be at work later, so I'll be able to fit in a 3:00 and maybe even 5:00 (well more like 4:30).

Let's see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I love your goals!!!! I will be checking out the habit app too!!! If you are interested in some kind of accountability partnership....email me at mfclingan @. Hotmail . Com.

    ReplyDelete