Saturday, March 31, 2018

Good news, bad news

Saturday!

I made it to Weight Watchers this morning. I was 227 on my scale at home (which was the same as last week) but I went to a different station at the meeting, so they had me up .2 (1.6 difference between scales instead of 1.4).

Overall the week wasn't great.
I only exercised Monday and Tuesday and had every excuse in the book for the last 3 days. I do think I used too heavy weights on Tuesday so I will go back down for my "lighter weights".
And there were definitely some no so great eating - A jar of Nutella (thankfully not the whole thing! The rest got filled with water and thrown in the trash), yesterday popcorn while catching up on Harry Potter with my son. My lunches this week weren't fantastic - instead of my chicken salad, I had chicken, coleslaw and a tortilla, but with PB dressing - could not have been healthy!

What's in store for this week? Grilling tonight, Easter tomorrow where we are going to a buffet at my mom's. I found myself adding MORE candy into my cart yesterday (the Easter colored Reeses minis and Hersey's kisses got to me at 8 am on an empty stomach) - I am hoping what isn't put into the kids' baskets or used in their Easter egg hunt make their way into the trash as well!

Work is going to be crazy stressful this week and they've told us they are bringing in food a few times. So I need to go to work prepared with extra healthy snacks and drink lots of water. I've been definitely slacking in the water department. And I need to get my exercise in and take lots of walk breaks at work.


3 comments:

  1. You can do this!!!
    Good job working out Monday and Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was smart, what you did with the Nutella!

    ReplyDelete