Friday, June 3, 2011

Checking in...

The scale said 195.2 this. eh. Going to try to be better this week, but my stomach is still in knots about my mammogram on Tuesday. I chose the menu for the week so I feel better.

I am eager to do W1D2 of C25K, though I am not sure when I can do Day 3. If I continue with it, my 3 days will be Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. Saturday and Wednesday I'll do other things and Monday and Thursdays would be my days off. Need to figure out where and when to put strength training in there.

So I may cheat and do W1D2 tomorrow, then a long walk on Sunday, then jump to W2D1 on Tuesday to get on a schedule.

I need new sneakers but it just isn't in the budget right now.

I am just excited that I was eager to work out this morning and was mad that I couldn't do W1D2 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment