Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Got on the scale 2 days in a row...

It said the same as yesterday. Not that I was expecting anything different. I had an impulse small bag of Smart Food mid-morning.Someone had left 20 bags in the work kitchen. We had tacos for dinner (a meal I never only have 1 serving of) and I hadn't had time to eat my afternoon snack, so I was extra hungry.

Getting into the shower this morning I was thinking about how much I miss being excited to wake up in the morning to get on the scale to see if it went down because I had eaten well the day before and thus expected the scale to stay the same or go down. I really miss those days. It has been a good 6 months since I have done anything to warrent the scale going down. I am looking forward to those days coming again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment