Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just putting the number out there....

The scale this morning said: 204.2. Ugh. I didn't want to get on it but I forced myself on it. I am glad I did, despite not liking the result as well. I am up 19 lbs in the last 6 months.

I am also wearing a sundress to work - yes it makes me look pregnant, but honestly I was afraid to put on my pants. And I am more scared to try on my non-capri pants that I will need within the next month when the weather turns colder. Though if tomorrow it was 50 degrees, I would still wear my capris. I am scared that the pants won't fit (and they have NO give unlike my capris). I am seriously considering that I might have to buy size 18W pants. I really, really don't want to. But even if I started losing weight tomorrow, my fear would be the pants wouldn't fit.

So the number it out there and it will continue to be out there, because I can't hide from it. Shame brings on the weight gain (well not just shame - stress, stress, stress does it too).

1 comment:

  1. I'm still cheering for you. Facing the number is a good step in the right direction. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete