Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2 and I didn't get up :(

This week has been really hectic.

Wednesday I took off from work and finished up my Christmas shopping (except for my parents - they are so hard to shop for!). I headed out at 8 am and brought my breakfast with me so I wouldn't buy anything bad. I got home at 12:30 and ate my normal 'if-I-were-at-work-lunch'.

Yesterday I worked until 1:00. Normally I would have worked from home but I wanted to go to the WW meeting. Then at 1:00 headed home for my first elementary school parent-teacher conference (she is doing fantastic - yeah!) and then was busy, busy until 10:30. I put out all my work out clothes for the morning but got into bed and just didn't want to go to sleep because I hadn't relaxed all evening. I ended up watching TV until after midnight! And then my 2 year old appeared at 3 am. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep and didn't get up to work out :(

Scale yesterday morning. 208.2 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment