Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Starting C25K all over again....

Doing the program as well as knowing I had a 5K to show up for (and a friend who was counting on me to show up) is what got me through. So I decided to do it all over again, this time a tad faster.

It was wonderful to do intervals again - I never thought I would say that! I was so, so close to not getting out of bed, thinking oh I could do it tomorrow. But no, Tuesday/Friday/Sunday, those are my C25K days. Gotta get up. It is going to be hard when it is 0 degrees outside! Our heat doesn't go on until I am getting up at 5:30 so it will be chilly!

This time I did 5.0 on a 1.5% incline for my "jogs" and 4.3 for my "walks". I hope I can keep this up - I think I can. I hope I can!

Eating over the weekend was not good! Saturday we dropped the kids off in the morning and went out for both lunch and dinner! And not small meals either. And Sunday we went to a friend's house to watch the game and there were lots of snacks and pizza for dinner. When I stepped on the scale on Monday I was horrified! And last night was tacos which I always have seconds of.

No comments:

Post a Comment