Friday, November 8, 2013

Didn't mean to not post last week.....

Last weekend just got away from me, it wasn't because I had a .2 gain last weekend. Not being able to post at work anymore makes it harder.

For a Friday, the scale was looking pretty grim this morning. TOM did arrive yesterday morning, but even then I didn't see my usual pre-TOM dip. But I am not going to let it bother me. I will go to WW tomorrow anyway because I don't think I will be able to go next week.

Eating has been so-so. I still have not eaten an Halloween Candy, but...
--Saturday we went to a family birthday party where we made our own ice cream sundaes. Then we went out to eat for Mexican good.
--Sunday I had a large pasta dinner
--Monday I had seconds for dinner
--Tuesday my husband was out so we just had pasta, no veggies, and I ate way too much of an impulse buy - Pumpkin Seed Brittle from Williams-Sonoma.
--Wednesday and Thursday - larger than normal dinners.

BUT....Since Tuesday, I have worked out 4 times. I am trying to work out 5-6 times a week. So far, so good. I really didn't want to get up this morning because I was up late watching Scandal (my only 10 pm guilty pleasure and 1 of 2 shows I will watch live). But the alarm went off at 5:30 and I knew my husband's alarm would go off at 5:45, so what was the point to not getting up?!

Me and my running friend - we haven't run since August when she continued her training for a 1/2 marathon - are going to run tomorrow after WW. Since soccer is over, I have Saturday mornings free after WW, at least for a while, and her kid's have religious ed on Sunday mornings, which was okay in the spring when we were starting to run at 7 and only running for an hour tops. So we are going to try Saturday mornings and hopefully we can continue this until the snow flies.

If I continue doing long runs on Saturdays, then Sunday will be my rest day (Mondays had been), and then I will do intervals on Monday and Wednesday, Bootcamp on Tuesday and Thursday, and strength training on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment