Saturday, November 9, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #50

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 199.6
Current Weight: 198.6
Change Since Last Week: -1.0
Total Change: -33.6
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

I hate doubting my weight, so I have decided I am just annoyed with the WW scale.

I woke up at 4:40 having to go to the bathroom like crazy. Neurotic as I am, I weighed myself. 199.4. Okay, I'll take that. Woke up again at 6:00 am (with an absolute splitting headache). Went to the bathroom again and weighed again. 198.6. I believed it, didn't feel the need to weigh myself again. Was excited because if I went to 1 scale at WW which notoriously is 1.2 different than my home scale (versus the other WW scale which is usually 1.4 difference), then that would mean that I would be under 200 at WW. But that scale had me at 200.4. So then I was wondering - does that mean that I am only 199.2 or 199.0 at home?

After WW I went running. We only did 3 miles. She did a 1/2 marathon about a month ago and has had a cold ever since. I could have run so much further! But it was also SO cold. So different running in a hat and gloves and tights. I need to get a longer shirt though. We are running the post-Thanksgiving 5K together, the same race that was my first race 2 years ago, the first time I ran a 5K without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment