Thursday, November 14, 2013

Will I make it to WW on a Friday?

I don't want to go to WW on Saturday morning - not when we are kid's free for the night, and not when I would rather run 5 miles before cleaning the house and preparing/hosting dinner for my mom's 75th birthday. But if the scale says happy things tomorrow morning, I am going to try to sneak in a meeting. I know I have said that before and never done it. But I think, I might, I pray that the scale could possibly say under 200 at WW tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately I have been exercise-free this week. Sunday I did do a ton of housework. But Tuesday I woke up to freezing rain/sleet and went back to sleep. Wednesday I was pooped. Thursday I just plain blew off Bootcamp and I think I've decided to not go back until at least the spring - I've learned a lot at Bootcamp and I would rather start forcing myself to get up at 5:30 and get some serious exercise done downstairs, than getting up at 5:00 and having to drive in the cold and snow and it has become too easy to blow it off. I hate giving up, but I want more control over what parts of my body I work out when. At least for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment