Saturday, November 23, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #52

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 197.4
Current Weight: 198.4
Change Since Last Week: +1.0
Total Change: -33.8
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

Wow - didn't realize I hadn't written since last Friday.

Yep, a gain of a pound. I am pretty lucky to come out with only +1 because during the week I was up +5!!!

So let's re-cap the week:

Friday - Went out on the town with my husband - had 4 pints of beer and dinner - dinner wasn't too bad. The scale wasn't too bad in the morning.

Saturday - My mom's 75th birthday celebration - was in the kitchen all day - but didn't do too bad. Only had a little wine. But did have cheese, and ice cream and cake!

Sunday - Got up and ran SEVEN miles!!!!!!! In under slightly less than 90 minutes. Slow, but steady. Longest run by .8 miles.
And later in the day went skating (ice) with my family!

But the eating was pretty downhill Sunday - Tuesday - Tons of snacking, tons of eating while making dinner. Really out of control. Not exactly sure why. A little boredom, maybe a lot of boredom. Stress of work.

But I reeled it in come Wednesday and turned it around. Hope to not have such a horrible week this coming week. I don't particularly like Thanksgiving food and have a Turkey Trot on Friday, and then next Saturday is 1 year at WW.

I removed the 5 lb sticker from my WW book (for 35 lbs) - hoping to earn it back next week, but that could be a stretch - losing 1.2 lb the week of Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment