Thursday, August 26, 2010

6 Months In

I am officially at 6 months of being pseudo-dedicated on WW. Which isn't saying much since I've only lost 15.4 lbs. Time to really get dedicated if I am hoping to make my goal of 149 by March 25, 2010. With 51.4 lbs to lose in 6 months, it doesn't really seem doable. But I can do so much more to lose weight. Okay, there is a ton I can do!

The 2 biggest things I need to do are:
1) Exercise
2) Track my dinners - Right now I am at 24-25 points and I usually have about 9-10 left for dinner, but I haven't been paying attention to the points of dinner foods and probably have been eating way too much.

Right now I do use some of my extra 35 points - I have an 8 oz regular coke every day for lunch (2 pts each), so that alone is 10-14 of the points. I also do eat my exercise points, when I did exercise. Because I exercise early in the morning I have to eat something when I am done, because otherwise I don't eat breakfast until 9 am - 2 1/2 hours later.

My goals for this week:
1) Drink more water - I am usually really good about water, but I've been so busy my usual 100+ oz a day hasn't been happening
2) Eat more vegetables - the more vegetables and fruit I eat, the less "backed up" I am, and the better I feel overall
3) Survive the weekend with my parents and my kids without going crazy

Weigh-in: 200.6
Hope for next week: 199.0

No comments:

Post a Comment