Saturday, October 5, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #45

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 204.4
Current Weight: 201.8
Change Since Last Week: -2.6
Total Change: -30.4
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

I am so close to 200 I can feel it. On July 27th I weighed 202.2 having lost almost 4 lbs without trying and by Monday (after 3 sleepless nights) I was up 5 lbs and have been bouncing around over 205 ever since.

But this week I did try. It was not a perfect week by any means- too much homemade apple crumble, too many Oreos, too much grazing on Wednesday and Thursday.

It frustrates me because in this week I only worked out once as well.

I think I've officially decided what I knew a couple weeks ago that I am going to skip the 6.66 race. Tomorrow morning I have to get up at 4:00 am to do work, so no way I can go on a long run after that. Getting in a long run today seems pretty impossible.

It isn't that I am giving up running, by any point. Any someday I would like to do a 10K, but for now I really need to concentrate on the weight loss and if that means cutting back on the exercise (I know, sounds weird) to propel myself below 200, then that is what I am going to have to do. I want to go for a 5 mile run "just because", I want to work out a lot "just because" - I am just not in the mood to be training for anything in particular right now.

I need to keep my weekends as clean as I can. Breakfast and lunches and at least morning snacks should try to be my routine. Afternoon snacks and Saturday night dinners can be off plan. I need to wake up on Monday morning and not be 2-4 lbs higher than I was on Saturday morning.

At my meeting this morning, she reminded us that Thanksgiving is 8 weeks away, and because Thanksgiving is so late this year, the Saturday after Thanksgiving will be my 1 year anniversary on WW. Since I don't do well with specific number goals, all I am going to say is I want to be comfortably below 200 - Of course I would like to be a lot more than that, but I can't commit. I want to be at a place that if I have a large meal, when I wake up the next morning I am STILL under 200 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment