Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #46

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 201.8
Current Weight: 201.6
Change Since Last Week: -0.2
Total Change: -30.6
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149
I am just happy with a small loss this week. It was far from a great week - I don't know if it was stress or just PMS, but 2-3 nights the munchies were huge while making dinner - and by munchies I mean cheese!

But I did make it to bootcamp both Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday kicked my ass. We had a substitute and he pretty much had us running laps in the hallways (and up and down stairs) with a tiny bit of strength in between. The way the normal bootcamp works is you aren't competing against anyone but yourself, but running laps makes it obvious who the strong ones and who aren't and that didn't make me feel good about myself. Thursday was better - a lot more strength that cardio.

I didn't get a run in last weekend either - I pretty much erased my 6.66 race from my mind and my calendar. I had a couple of friends running their first 1/2 marathon last weekend in cold, raw, windy, rainy weather - ugh. I chose to stay inside and enjoy an impromptu (because the weather people totally got the weather wrong) rain day.

This week I am going to keep trucking. I would LOVE to be under 200 by next week, but a 1.8 lb loss would be a lot. So 2 weeks from now.

We have a neighborhood party tonight which I really don't want to go to. I would love a night to myself, go to bed early, get up and run 6-7 miles tomorrow morning. I'll see how the night goes.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Jessie! I wouldn't want to run in cold, wet weather either. yuck.

    ReplyDelete