Thursday, October 3, 2013

Whole lot of nothing this week....

Not much exercise I mean. After blowing off running on Sunday, I did got to Bootcamp on Tuesday - it was a killer leg workout - usually the circuits are a mix of arms and legs and core, but this one was almost all legs.

Wednesday I didn't get up to work out - My husband had to get up at 4 am to travel and I was up at that time, but had gone to bed at 11 so drifted in and out of sleep until 6:30.

And Wednesday night I stayed up way too late after he got home, so I blew off Bootcamp this morning as well.

Eating had started out fairly well this week, but has progressively gotten worse. This evening I thought I would have 2 hours to myself, but instead my daughter had a sore throat so I was at home with just her and found myself munching with all the stress of all the work I didn't get done as planned. Scandal is premiering tonight so no work for me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment