Saturday, January 4, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in #6

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 201.0
Current Weight: 199.2
Change Since Last Week: -1.8
Total Change: -33.0
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

Good news is I am down from last Saturday, bad news is that the Holiday Damage is 3.4 lbs. Let's hope it comes off soon!

The 3.4 lbs was not from a lot of extra meals and extra parties, it was more stress eating (like spoonfuls of Nutella out of the jar)  - stress of extra work (at work to do) and extra responsibilities and kids being in rare form because of the holidays. Though some of it was bring extra treats into the house.

The treats are FINALLY gone!

So now I can get back to concentrating on me! I still have  a lot of stress with work coming up, but I am really going to try to not let it de-rail my progress. I may be working at night, but I am going to try to still get to sleep at 10:30 and wake up at 5:30 and work out. And I am going to just eat the foods I bring to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment