Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in #9

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 196.4
Current Weight: 196.6
Change Since Last Week: +0.2
Total Change: -35.6
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149


The fact that I only had a .2 gain is pretty much a miracle (though according to WW I was down .4 since I wore heavier clothes last week :) )


I had a pretty bad week - so much that 1 day I didn't even weigh myself.


The weekend was a lot of grazing and me eating an entire chocolate santa that was in our freezer (mine from my stocking, nothing I stole from the kids!)


My client was in this week so there were breakfasts and lunches brought in and a fancy smancy dinner out. At one point the scale was up by 6 lbs!


I had high hopes for this coming week and the rest of the week should be good....though for "breakfast" this morning I have had granola, breakfast bars and my daughter's leftover Lo Mein from dinner last night (We had zero food in the house last night so me and my son went to McD but I didn't eat - not even the fries he didn't eat, and I had a variety of healthy munchies for dinner, and I sent my husband and daughter out to dinner after her skating lesson.


As part of getting the shopping list together last night I realized that a lot of stuff in our pantry was expired, so today's shopping ended up being a $$ stocking up.


The exercise highlight of last week was going swimming after my daughter's class. She and I did some laps before my husband and son joined us for free swim. Right after we got home I ordered myself goggles and a swimming cap that I get to try out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment