Saturday, March 8, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in #15

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 192.0
Current Weight: 191.0
Change Since Last Week: -1.0
Total Change: -41.2
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149


I'll take the loss! I thought that I would end up maintaining, so anything below 192 is wonderful!


The end of the week was definitely better than the first. I hated Monday where I had 3 mini-bags of chips at work. Wednesday I was home sick with my daughter and I managed to eat fairly well all day, though the bag of garlic croutons and bacon bits will calling my name as I was making the salad.


Yesterday a friend at work asked me if I wanted to go to lunch. We went to a place called Bocoloco, which has burritos and bowls. Like Fresh City, but with more choice. I chose a small (versus a mini, a regular or a large) on a whole wheat tortilla (versus white, or in a bowl). I got water to drink. I resisted the chips and the Nutella shake that was calling my name. Knowing weigh-in was in the morning helps! When I got back to work I looked up the nutrition on the site and saw that they already calculated the WW points! Mine was 11. My Lean Cuisine pizza I have is 10. Score!


I did my normal grocery shopping after having my PB&J dinner and feeding the kids. It is so empowering going on a Friday night and being all set for the weekends.


We will be having pasta again Saturday night to get ready for my 5 mile race on Sunday! I can't say I am not nervous for it, but I am ready to have it over with so I can get my bling and then really start training/getting in shape. I won't have another race until April 19 and that is a 5K with 10,000 people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment