Saturday, March 22, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in #17

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 192.8
Current Weight: 194.4
Change Since Last Week: +1.6
Total Change: -37.8
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149


I am completely surprised, yet again, that the gain isn't higher. I've been working insane hours at work for a project due March 31st, so yesterday they brought in pizza for lunch and Chinese for dinner. But I am getting up and going to WW!!


Last week I did got for a 5 mile run instead of going to my meeting. Actually it was slightly over 5 miles as I wanted to get in a full 60 minutes!


And then the week, as expected, took a pretty big slide from there:


-Saturday night family party for my son: cheese, crackers and olives before dinner; wine and pastafor dinner; cupcakes, ice cream and chocolate sauce for dessert


-Sunday lunch time party at Chuck E Cheese: lots of pizza, piece of cake; "stress reliever" snack after the party of leftover pizza and cake; more cake and ice cream for dessert


--Monday - rest of cake and ice cream (and the rest got thrown away)


--Work was completely insane and they brought in tons of junk food (my client is a maker of junk food) and I just didn't have the resolve to resist


BUT on a good note, I did work out twice in the evening this week!


2 nights I got home at normal time and we finished dinner early and I was stressed and just didn't have it in me to do much, so 1 night went down and rode the bike for 45 minutes, and the second night, I wanted to get to 40 miles run this year, so I ran 2.2 miles on the treadmill!


Hoping for a better week, even with PMS coming up. We do have a party at a friend's house tomorrow afternoon, but it isn't until 1, so I can eat before and do really well. And since I've indulged so much this past week, I am not going to cave in during the weekend (even with Reeses peanut butter cups in the house!).

No comments:

Post a Comment