Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Posting from work!

Decided to try a different browser to see if I can post from work and so far so good - this will be huge if I can post updates from here again.

I put on a new belt this morning! It is kind of a stretch to get to the first hole, but my old one was ridiculous - The last hole was still too big and the the amount of extra was so long. No complaints here!

I need to get the house organized tonight. I found myself picking at the kid's Easter candy last night, in addition to having a helping of leftover Easter dessert. Today at work I found myself buying at the cafeteria. None of this will help me get going with my weight-loss again.

I need to get back until the 190s and stay there! Being in the 180s will be so liberating!

I joined my first DietBet starting on Monday - I will need to lose about 7.6 lbs win - yikes! But hopefully will be an incentive.

Last night I said to myself 'I really should go for a run in the morning', then looking at the weather and saw we were supposed to have thunderstorms last night and this morning, so I didn't even lay out clothes. I woke up at 5:15 like normal and saw it wasn't raining....but went back to bed :( It didn't even rain until late morning. I hate that because I wasn't in the mindset when I woke up to run that I didn't do it. I kept thinking that i wanted really fresh legs when I raced on Sunday....in 4 days. I think I would have been okay with a run this morning.

I got on my bike last night! My son was trying out his new bike so I figured it was time to try mine, seeing that we've had it for over a month. I don't think I had actually been on a bike, that wasn't in a trainer, in over 10 years, probably longer. I was a little wobbly at first, but took a few good spins around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment