Saturday, April 5, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in #19

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 192.8
Current Weight: 190.2
Change Since Last Week: -2.6
Total Change: -41
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149


Having a Saturday morning weigh-in is a good incentive to not go overboard on Fridays at work- they took us out to lunch and I chose an "under 600 calorie" meal (turkey burger and side salad) and skipped all the junk at our Red Sox Opener celebration. Had my normal PB&J sandwich for dinner and bam! So close to under 190 I can feel it. My husband and I are going out to dinner tonight - going to be hard!


But over all the week didn't feel stellar - I was excited about the loss, but not feeling like I completely deserved it.


Last Saturday I had my 4 mile race - I did 4 minutes better than the 4 miler in early March, but this course was completely flat. I didn't feel like I was doing that great, partially because of all the junk food I had been eating - I definitely felt like it affected my running, so here is to cleaner eating! I knew 2 other runners - My running buddy and her friend. My friend is faster than me and her friend is slower than me, so I had some incentive - to be as far in front of the other girl as I could be (ended up 8 minutes faster) and as close to my friend as possible (90 seconds maybe?). At the end of next year my friend will be in the same division as me (40-49) so incentive to get faster by then!


I had 1 extra mile to run before the end of Monday to get to 50 miles by the end of March, so I did that when I got home on Monday.


Wednesday I got up at 5:30 and ran 2 miles - first time I had run on a weekday! I wanted to do it Friday morning as well, but I had a horrible night sleep so couldn't get up.


I am hoping to get on the bike path tomorrow morning and bang out 5 miles - I am a little conflicted about going back to the bike path to do the same amount I know I can do around here with "hills", but knowing I am going to build up to 13.1 miles on the bike path, I am ready to get on it and see if I can add a little speed. Not sure if my friend is going to join me - she said she only wanted to do 3-4 miles, but I need to do at least 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment