Saturday, April 12, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in #20

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 190.2
Current Weight: 189.8
Change Since Last Week: -0.4
Total Change: -42.4
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149


I just managed to squeak in that loss.


Last weekend I went out to eat twice and as of Sunday morning the scale was up and never really came down. I was really starting to wonder about the 2 week bloat (from ovulation to TOM), but by the end of the week it seemed to have subsided.


I could have challenges ahead this week, but I will take them head on. Tonight we are having our first official grilling of the spring, though the husband has grilled a few times: burgers, corn on the cob, caprese salad, chicken pasta salad and homemade Tollhouse cookies. The last 2 are the potential issues because they will provide leftovers and temptations from me, but I don't want to hide from them.


The past week has been great running wise. I ran 3 times for a total of 11 miles. I haven't run 3 times in a week since last April or May when I was doing C25K.


Sunday I met up with my running buddy and did our first run on the bike trail. She only had time to do 4.5 miles - I ran with her the whole way and then turned around and finished off the last 1/2 mile.


Wednesday I got up and did 3 miles. It was chilly! And Friday I got up again and was hot - I wore capris, but shouldn't have worn my 2 layers on top. It was a awful sluggish run, but I slogged through.


Last weekend I got trail running shoes and water shoes. I couldn't find my running shoes in stores so I ordered them online.


My vivofit (Garmin's version of the fitbit) arrived on Tuesday. It definitely helped me walk more throughout the day at work on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday I worked from home and just ignored the red lines that appeared.


This week begins spring sports for the kids, and our first experience with both kids having different sports at different times. Hecticness begins. Part of me embraces the quick meals because less opportunity to overeat while making dinner.


The upcoming 10 days will be hard because Tuesday is the 1 year anniversary of the bombing and then Patriot's Day will come the day after Easter. Tuesday I will get up and run 4 miles, 1 each for the 3 people who died on Marathon Monday and the police officer who was ambushed in his car 3 days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment