Thursday, June 8, 2017

Darn Tollhouse Cookies

The week was going well - I was tracking my food on the Lose It app. I was eating what I was supposed to during the day, even when meeting friends down in the cafeteria (tracking helps with that, along with having my debit card in the car, not inside). Tuesday was wet and raw, all sports had been cancelled, my bored daughter decided to bake. Our favorite Tollhouse Cookies. She made them all on her own - she now feels comfortable taking the pans in and out of the oven. But between Tuesday and Wednesday I ate way too many of them! Yes, I tracked them. The app has them at 170 calories a piece! I probably had 8 a day!

I've been binge watching Felicity and staying up way too late, so I haven't gotten a run in (Tuesday would have been too rainy anyways, but I didn't have an excuse for this morning - I even woke up at 5:15 without my alarm (sun in my room, something we haven't seen much of lately) but I had only been asleep for 5 hours at that point, so I went back to sleep for an hour.

I am running on Saturday this weekend so we can go hiking as a family on Sunday. It is going to be 90 on Sunday. Welcome to Spring in New England.

2 comments:

  1. Days (sometimes weeks) like that happen for me too. Just pick a day and start over. Saturday sounds like a good start.

    Fresh, hot cookies are so hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These things happen (tollhouse days). You've acknowledged it....now you can move on! If it's any consolation my Thursday was a similar day...I ate and ate and ate!!!!

    ReplyDelete