Friday, June 2, 2017

June 2nd Weigh-in

221.4 - It is what it is. My eating yesterday wasn't stellar (I bought lunch, which also meant a 12 oz coke). But today I am going to eat well (always a challenge WFH). I've purged everything from the house and today's grocery shopping will be very healthy - no temptations in the coming week!

Not sure if I will got to WW in the morning - I've really got to figure it out. Next Saturday I am chosing to run on Saturday morning so I can be on kid duty on Father's Day, and Saturday after that I will have spent all day at the beach and having a wonderful meal with my family.

But I am NOT giving up. Summer is here (feels like it today, but next week, not so much). Bring on the fresh fruit and veggies.


1 comment:

  1. Yay for the purge of unhealthy stuff!!!!! That is huge!!!!!!

    Not giving up is awesome ...you've got this and you will rock it!!!

    ReplyDelete